Recent GIS Day events show how the world is embracing GIS (geographic information systems) and IoT (Internet of Things) in ever-increasing ways in business and everyday life. From GPS navigation on mobile devices, and mapping firestorms and lava flows, to asset management for utilities, the capabilities of advancing GIS/IoT technologies seems endless.
Watch our video above to get an overview of how Nobel Systems services and products help water utilities and other entities manage assets.
Below is a list of articles on case studies and other topics that give deeper insight into how technologies such as GeoViewer and services like DigMark and Valve Isolation help monitor and manage assets, and streamline workflows.
Table of Contents
- 1 IoT and GIS tools are used to manage assets in real-time:
- 1.0.1 Nobel Systems Installs IoT, Real-Time Water Pressure / Water Quality Monitoring Systems for Rainbow Water District
- 1.0.2 GeoViewer™ Demonstration Shows Positive Impact on Water District
- 1.0.3 Nobel Systems Installs GeoViewer IoT Water Monitoring System for Mission Springs Water District
- 1.0.4 Nobel Systems Case Study: City of South Gate Public Works Department
- 1.0.5 Mission Springs Water District and Nobel Systems GeoViewer: A Case Study
- 1.0.6 How Industries use GIS and Business Intelligence to Improve System Workflow and Reduce Costs
- 2 Share this:
- 3 Like this:
- 4 Related
IoT and GIS tools are used to manage assets in real-time:
Nobel Systems Installs IoT, Real-Time Water Pressure / Water Quality Monitoring Systems for Rainbow Water District
Video Transcript: ,
Advancements in technology give utilities new opportunities to embrace new solutions. Solutions designed to help those utilities cope with the changing landscape.
The Internet of Things where real-world devices and internet-based technologies come together is a leading example.
At Nobel we’re embracing IoT, pioneering cloud-based solutions designed to automatically alert you to low water pressure, poor water quality, or low flow, anywhere and in real time. That’s how we’re positioned to help you better serve your customers. through the power of IoT.